The 9dot team is proud to announce the brand new GigaSync Version 2 that replaces the GigaSync V1, with many new features.
GigaSync is designed to power every kind of devices by Power over Ethernet standard or directly by bipolar terminal blocks.
The Base Unit can handle up to 3 different cartridges, up to 12 output ports.
Main remote control system and management interface are provided by the Base Unit, Cartridges define the power method: Power over Ethernet or Terminal Block.
Cartridges PoE CS are able to generate both Cambium synchronization pulse Canopy Sync and Cambium Sync, provided by integrated GPS or external sources.
Here’s a look at GigaSync Version 2 best new features.
• update: fast software and firmware update
• database: internal storage of every parameter
• interface: enhanced management interfaces (GUI, ssh, SNMP)
• black box: warning and critical event analysis
• WiFi: Internet browsing through integrated WiFi
• continuity: no service interruption during software and firmware update
• hot swap: cartridges can be inserted and removed during normal operation with auto detecting
• optimization: zero input to output voltage drop and self-consumption reduction
• precision: input voltage detection and accurate measurement
• redundancy: 2 input terminal blocks for each cartridge
• diagnosis: input voltage presence led indicator for each input terminal block
• uGPS: Cambium uGPS power out on Sync In port
• console: USB console port added
• graphs: the web interface now shows voltage, temperature and load instant value and graphs
• command line: new command line interface added, an easy way to read status and send commands to the GigaSync
• SNMP: protocol support is completely redesigned with security and functionality enhancements
• API: management system integration even more flexible and made easy
All Cartridges, GS-G-POE-CS, GS-G-POE, GS-G-TER, are fully compatible with the new model.
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out more details about GigaSync V 2 here: