GigaSync / G POE CS
Gigasync G Poe CS
Power over Ethernet Cartridge
The Gigasync Base Unit can host up to 3 cartridges. Each cartridge has 4 ports that can be PoE injectors or Power Terminals. The Cartridges can be chosen at the base of the needs and are hot-swappable.
Manages every kind of PoE
Every single port can be configured to handle a different type of injection map, with or without synchronization pulse, The configuration is simple and does not require any information technology skill: just plug the specific electronic Gigakey and the port is configured.
The Controller Module can be integrated in every management system using SNMP.
Power Injection + Canopy Sync Board
– supports almost any power injection scheme which is Gigabit-Compatible, including many older 10/100 powering schemes.
Cambium Sync for 450i/450m Board:
– Designed to provide power and sync to the new 450i/450m.
– Provides the newer “Cambium Sync” style synchronization which is required by the 450m and can be used for the 450i.
– ONLY supports the 450i/450m radios
– Accepts either +48V or -48V power sources
Polarity Agnostic Injection Board :
– Power Pinouts configurable via jumper – supports almost any power injection scheme which is Gigabit-Compatible, including many older 10/100 powering schemes.
– DOES NOT provide any synchronization pulse. Use only for radios which do not require sync over power.
– Supports ‘all 4 pair’ power injection such as those used by airFiber Radios and others.
– Accepts either positive or negative power sources, so radios requiring negative power (i.e. -48V) can be powered by this unit.
|Input Ports (Data)||4 x RJ45 10/100/1000 Mbit/s|
|Output Ports (Data + Poe)||4 x RJ45 10/100/1000 Mbit/s|
|Port Mapping||4x Gigakey slots|
|Status indicator||4x multicolor LEDs|
|Max Input / Output Voltage||60 V AC/DC|
|Max Output Currency (per port)||2.5A|
|Peak surge Current||15kA|
|Modes of Protection||All lines (1-8) Protected (L-L) and (L-G)|
|Spark over Voltage||90V|
|SPD Technology||2 stages: TVS, GTD|