Gigasync / GS-B V2
Gigasync base unit
A modular unit that can manage up to 12 ports with an embedded version of Aspi controller module.
New version: new cpu, new design, new features and new interface!
Everything you can imagine packaged in a single unit!
The GigaSync is best-of-breed. A modular unit that can manage up to 12 ports (that can be PoE or power terminals to directly supply your equipment( with embedded an empowered version of our Controller Module and all the technology of the ASPI.
The dual processor design guarantees the uninterrupted operation of the unit in all the situations, including the restart after the firmware upgrade.
The installation is immediate: the Controller Module has a local wifi hotspot for the first configuration that can be performed simply using a smartphone.
Cambium Network synchronization
GigaSync can introduce in ports the synchronization impulse used by Cambium Networks equipment to synchronize the transmission
Multiple timing source and redundancy
GigaSync has an embedded GPS receiver and can act as master or slave with other GigaSync units or CMM5 of Cambium Networks.
Gigabit PoE and Terminals
All PoE ports are natively Gigabit with the option to have terminals to connect routers/switches and all the equipment that needs a controlled power source and transport the data through the fiber.
The Gigasync Base Unit can host up to 3 cartridges. Each cartridge has 4 ports that can be PoE injectors or Power Terminals. The Cartridges can be chosen at the base of the needs and are hot-swappable.
Up to 2.5 A (120W@48V) per PoE port and 3A (145W@48V) ler terminal port
Manages every kind of PoE
Every single port can be configured to handle a different type of injection map, with or without synchronization pulse, The configuration is simple and does not require any information technology skill: just plug the specific electronic Gigakey and the port is configured.
The Controller Module can be integrated in every management system using SNMP.
What’s new in GS V2
- Update: fast software and firmware update
- Database: internal storage of every parameter
- Interface web interface, shell ssh, SNMP improved
- Black box warning and critical event logging
- WiFi Internet connection through integrated WiFi
- Continuity: no service interruption during software and firmware update
- Hot swap: cartridges can be inserted and removed during normal operation with auto detecting
- Optimization: zero input to output voltage drop and self consumption reduction
- Precision: input voltage detection and accurate measurement
- Redundancy 2 input terminal blocks for each cartridge
- Diagnosis: input voltage presence led indicator for each input terminal block
- uGPS: Cambium uGPS power out on Sync In port
- Console: USB console port
- Graphs the web interface now shows voltage, temperature and load instant value and graphs
- Command line: new command line interface added, an easy way to read status and send commands to the GigaSync
- SNMP protocol support is completely redesigned with security and functionality enhancements
- API management system integration even more flexible and made easy
|Management interfaces||web interface, SNMP, ssh, API|
|Data ports||10/100 BaseT RJ45 - WiFi IEEE 802.11b/g/n - USB-B console|
|Interfaces||10/100 BaseT RJ45, IEEE 802.3af PoE|
|RJ12 Sync In (uGPS compatible)|
|RJ12 Sync Out|
|Main Power Input, 2 x 4mm wire terminal|
|3 x Cartridge Input, 2 x 4mm wire terminal|
|GPS antenna N-Type female|
|GND 4mm lug|
|Input voltage||+/- 10-60 VDC, polarity inversion protection|
|Consumption||< 15 Watt (with 3 cartridges on)|