The project aims to develop an on-board system for yacht improving costs and cost consumptions and introduces innovative technological systems to offer new services and production, performance and maintenance management standards.
The objectives of the project are:
- Creation of an Advanced IoT architecture for the nautical sector that allows to manage radio communications and system resources in the most efficient way;
- Overall energy efficiency of a yacht’s technological system;
- Control of new on-board parameters;
- Efficiency of the on-board installation and management process, both in the production phase and in the boat’s maintenance phase;
- The study and efficiency of the life cycle of technologies and the boat itself;
- Development of a data management platform; – The normative/operational study of a certified quality procedure.